John's growth!

baby

Barbara's growth!

baby

Thursday, December 20, 2012

My kids Rock!!!

I love my children! they are the sweetest little kids in the whole world. Yes, they're still normal kids, they wine, fight, cry, ext.... But they're still super awesome!
For instance they have been sick with little colds and things so John was up last night needing a breathing treatment. Because when he get's a bad cold it usually goes into his lungs. Well I was sleeping in with John. Barbara came in and said "I brought you breakfast in bed mommy" Then she put a bowl of cereal with milk in it on my night stand. It was the sweetest thing ever. She said "so you don't have to get up to eat breakfast."

Here's another example. Yesterday John was feeling pretty sick so he followed me around all day and just wanted to be with me. I had decided it is time to finally get the house cleaned up and was trying to catch up on all my neglected chores. So even though John was coughing and feeling gross everywhere I went he just wanted to help me. With everything. I kept trying to get him to sit down but he insisted on helping me. I finally settled on doing the laundry and he helped put all the shirts on hangers. You really can't stop that kid. He can be wheezing and he still wants to run around, and if you tell him he can't help when he wants to because he's sick, he doesn't budge, he just insists he needs to help.



No comments: