My
favorite line from the evening was from John, at home while going
through candy he said..."Sharing is caring, but I want to share from
Barbara's candy and not from my bucket. That's the best plan of the
night."
Naomi, Jamie, Jason brought Kenza (these are our neighbors.) Babs and I went trunk or treating with them and then walked around the neighborhood with them. It was a lot of fun. I like watching Babs run from house to house, it get's some of her energy out, and it let me see how excited she was as she ran from house to house in front of everyone.
Some fun photos of war members. Tina coons, is working with me in activity days, The Lori and mike Joslin are the curious George family. Lori babysits John and Babs while I go to school. Evan and Sarina are awesome, and they were the only ones who would pose for me, and then the Bennet missionaries are awesome.
Kenza and Babs booth got spooky teeth at a house and had fun growling at people, only Babs's teeth feel broke so she couldn't really wear them.
Barbara is rainbow dash from my little pony and she's showing off her cutie mark here.
This is them enjoying their spoils. They had a good night, and now it's time to go put them to bed.
Halloween is fun. :)


No comments:
Post a Comment