John's growth!

baby

Barbara's growth!

baby

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Solar Panel Car...




This was the solar panel car my team built for our MAE 100 class! It was a lot of fun to go through the design process and build something! The only problem is that something happened with the wiring, and it didn't run for the solar panel section, but it took second in the battery section, and I think if it had run as well as the day before it would have won! Stinking car. Our team learned the importance of meeting right before a race in order to do a couple test runs, and make adjustments.




I got to take home some wheels and gears so now I'm going to build a little battery operated car for my kids to chance around! It will be supper fun!

1 comment:

Sarah Carroll said...

Very cool. Was it hard to make?