John's growth!

baby

Barbara's growth!

baby

Thursday, September 11, 2008

J.R. got a hair cut!!!

One day J.R. came to me and said "what will you give me if I cut my hair?" so after a long thought process and after looking over our budget I decided I could give him some money for his trailor fund in return he has to stay clean cut until the year 2009. I thought it was a good trade off, what do you think?

2 comments:

Clark and Liesel said...

Woah! Impressive! Way to go Esther! He looks like a completely different person! I like the new "do".

RJ said...

Holy cow! He looks so different! Although I have a soft spot for long-haired boys, I have to admit I think the clean cut look wins out, so my vote is it was a good trade off too :).

So good to see your little fam, more photos of Barbara though please!