Grandma and Grandpa being drawn at the zoo...
We had the most fantastic time! I love to go skating and the girls and I went down to the beach side on our skates while J.R. longboarded and Aaron and Cheryl walked...


Barbara finally got sick of her stroller, and of us holding her while we were at the zoo, she kept fussing for us to put her down, and then when I did she crawled around me in cicles and if I put my arms out to pick her up she would crawl away from me. People would walk by and say stuff like "that's so dirty" just loud enough for me to here, but I watched her close and when she had got her wiggles out enough I took her in the bathroom and washed her off. She really need to crawl around though, she was so sick of being held, and pushed.

the beach was a blast, I thought she would eat the sand, but nope, she just crawled around in it, and played with it, never did she try to put it in her mouth! I think she liked the waves too! She had fun there, Luckily for us we lathered her up good, but not for J.R. we were so worried about her we forgot to worry about us and J.R. got really badly burnt on his back. OUCH! He did get to buggie board though for about four hours, I got to do it about twice before I was done with the freezing water.


We had so much fun! Thanks Aaron and Sharon for taking us to SanDiego with you! It was a blast! Just what I needed!


No comments:
Post a Comment