John's growth!

baby

Barbara's growth!

baby

Friday, August 1, 2008

HOME!

We've moved into our new home! Yea! Now we just need to unpack and make it a little more clean so Barbara can crawl around. We were both going crazy today because she just loves to crawl and it's still way to messy for that much freedom. So far the kitchen looks amazing! Tomorrow J.R. and Aaron are putting in the counter tops! I'm sooooo excited! Then I will get to clean up the kitchen and make it livable! Yea! I just want to say thank you to Aaron and Sharon and the girls for helping us out so much with the move and the remodel! You are the best and we owe you big time!

on a different note...

Barbara took her first step all by herself on the 29th of July, a day before her ten month mark! Crazy! She was over at Sharon's and she would stand next to the ottoman and let go and take a step! Wow! She hasn't done it since then, I guess she has decided she likes crawling to much.

Well that's all for now... still no pictures, sorry.

2 comments:

RJ said...

ESTHER! I was wondering where you'd been, but apparently you've been remodeling your whole house?!? THat is so cool. And how fun that she's a walker now, S. is still trying to get there, it's so dang cute to watch her little lock knee legs try to figure it out. I hope our blog works for you, I dunno what's wrong it's a mystery! I was thinking maybe you should plan a vacation to NYC instead so you can just interact LIVE. :)

Esther said...

Rachel!

Hay, yea we've been supper busy latley. Not much time for posting. How long are you planning on being in NYC for? I think it would be soo cool to come there. I've never been. It would be so fun for them to play together! I'll look into it! I tried your blog again but still no luck.I was thinking that your blog does that when you're working on a post, so maybe you have a post that isn't closeing or something?
it's kinda crazy. Our house looks great I can't wait to put up pics, but first I need to find the battery charger for the camera... hmmm.... where did I put that.

Esther