Barbara is getting so big, and learning new things everyday. Just the other day she was sitting in her little bouncy chair, and she sat up, and tried to roll out! Luckily I caught her. If we put her on the floor, she'll roll over to a table, or a chair and try to eat it! It's great to watch, but it probabbly doesn't tast very good. Yesturday she learned how to ride a horse!


2 comments:
Esther! I have been loving getting your blog comments! Have I mentioned that I wish we could be hang out mommy friends? I think I have. But I really do think that alot. Maybe someday...sigh.
I will send you some of my veg meal recipes when I get organized. Just real quick though, you should make a crock pot of lentils! I love doing that and then serving them with rice. Complete protein! And I just love lentils ever since my Anasazi days. I never use the same recipe twice, I just google it and throw in whatever veggies I have at the time with them and some broth or whatever. Tell me if you make it... I also try to cook more fish since that seems healthier than MEAT. Tuna/noodle casserole and shrimp and rice bake. Stuff like that.
It is so funny that babies get most of the bed too. I love sleeping with her, but it sure changes your life, eh?
Oops, baby calling, gotta run!
rachel!
i wish we could be hang out buddies too! It would be a lot of fun! Sometimes I get lonley being home some much. :(
I tried the tuna caserol idea! It was good! thanks! I have yet to try the lentils. I'll let you know how it goes when I do.
Do you know a pete, and kerri (I believe that's their names!) They are in my ward! Kerri (If I have her name correct) Is my visiting teacher! I think it is funny that they know you!
ttyl,
Esther
Post a Comment