I just had a busy day and wanted to write it all down somewhere...
This morning I awoke at 5am, and decided it was a really good time to be awake (I never do that).
So I got a big garbage can and picked up garbage from the back yard. It was a beautiful morning and I was happy to be up.
At 6am I started making waffles. and didn't stop until 7:45. While I was making waffles I fed the children and myself, packed Barbara's school lunch, then a lunch for John and I, and got the children dressed, hair brushed, and shoes on.
then at 7:45 I took a shower.
at 8:10 we pilled in the car and drove Barbara to school.
At 8:30 I drove home to pick up my phone I forgot because I wanted to have a "watch".
At 9am John and I arrived at the Phoenix zoo. The first thing John wanted to see was the Elephant. We walked around looking at animals, eating our lunch, and playing on playgrounds. John kept saying "I'm bored, I want to play on a playground". We had a ton of fun though, and John loved running around in the water, which I let him do for one hour. Then we went and saw the mountain lion, it had a staring contest with John. John did really good walking all over the place, and only asked to be carried when he need to go "poop", and near the end.
We left the zoo at 1:30, John fell asleep on the way home. I stopped and got a dollar sandwich from burger king and a shake to give to Barbara as her "surprise" for the day. (Since I gave John a surprise)
When I got home I was tired so I sat and browsed facebook, and put up photo's from the zoo, and watched the end of a show.
Then I picked up Barbara around 3ish, and J.R. got home just in time to be with John so he could stay asleep. I told Barbara about her surprise shake and she was disappointed, she said she wanted to go to the zoo like John. (very understandable).
At 3:30 I helped Barbara with her homework and she ate her shake. That only took about 15 min. (I am loving that her teacher only has her doing like 3 of her math hw. problems.)
At 4 I came in and wasted time, then I helped dig a tire track with Barbara in the back yard so a tire could role in it...
then J.R. cooked dinner, because he's awesome like that. And practiced his drumming.
Then we ate, and I cleaned up dinner. Then I read a book on plants, from the master gardeners Manual.
at 7 I got the kids ready for bed. (Only pj's actually)
at 7:30 I left to go to the Gilbert temple, and was there from 8-11:30pm doing high end dusting in the sealing rooms. and yes that is right those weird grease stains that were on the ceiling are no longer their because of me... :) Plus we got to go through the brides room, and I went down and stood on the floor level with the oxen statues. It was awesome! The best part was all the friendly people and that I recognized so many people from different wards in the stake that I had worked with in different callings, and things over the last few years, plus I saw Debbie and Dale, Adam's parents there, and it was really enjoyable working around such lovely people.
now at 12:30pm I'm going to bed :)
signing out...
p.s. yes this was random, but I thought the day should be documented, because last night I prayed for Heavenly Father to help me be motivated. I say he answered that prayer :)


No comments:
Post a Comment