John's growth!

baby

Barbara's growth!

baby

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Sandiago Trip Feb-2011

Back in Febuary we took a small family trib to Sandiego! It was awesome and a huge breath of freash air! We celebrated J.R. getting his associates degree, and we got away from the stress's surrounding us and just spent time together! It was wonderful! I absolutely loved it! We stayed in a hotel, we went to an aquarium, we played in tide pools and the scenery there was sooo amazing! We eat chocolate shakes, and played on the beach, and had picknick, and eat at Red Robbins, and went to Target, and watched Curious George (what we bought at target)! It was so very nice to get away with the family, to trap us all up in the same location, so we "had" to spend time together and pay attention to one anouther! I love my husband and kiddos so much and I cherish the time we get to spend together! Here are some awesome photos from our trip or you can click here to see more. :)



No comments: