
YEA JOEY! The Sealing was beautiful! It was so wonderful to go and feel the spirit and be there! It was beautiful and Amber and Joe were glowing!

I Was originally going to go with out baby John since it made more sence that way. I didn't want to expose him to germs, or risk any altitude changes with it being so close to his surgery, but I felt very peacful about bringing him, and not peacful about leaving him. So he came with me. It still doesn't make sence to me. But all worked out, so I'm glad that I followed those feelings. He also did very good on the plain. He wasn't overly fussy. He was playful, and he evan feel asleep for the last fifteen minutes.

The Dead dragon fly needs an explanation... When I was there in July with the kiddos I took an awesome picture of a huge dragon fly that Barbara was fasinated by. (It's on my blog if you check the earlier post) I found it very ironic that there was now, several months later a carcas of a large dragon fly that looks just like my previous dragon fly friend.

It was freezing! Sarah had forgotten her jacket, so I lent her mine, but I hadn't brought warm enough cloths for baby John because we don't own any. So Sarah wraped him up in my sweater to keep him and her warm.

This is a very cute picture of my mom and dad! You two are looking good!

I enjoy trying to take beautiful nature shots. This red flower turned out good. The scenery was gorgeous! We picked some flowers and leaves and pressed them for Amber. My Grandma did it for me and I thought it was a really cute idea!

Lorenzo, Margaret, Nicole, Kayden, Colten, and Austin.

Dave, Jocey, and Conner

The boys!

The Family!

this photo was taken as we walked around the temple picking wild life :)

The reception was a lot of fun. In between the girls went shopping at shopko! Sarah bought me a purple shirt because she's a sweet heart!

They had this awesome climbing cake next to their fancy wedding cake! It was fun because it was a surprise evan for the bride and groom. Amber's mom did it without even being told to do it and I thought it was awesome!

This is another attempt at my wildlife photo skills. When J.R. saw this he told me "I think you're really good at taking pictures of flowers." I was very excited by the compliment, because he is very selective and very honest about what does and doesn't look good.

What a handsome little brother I have!

Yea, he hides the weight good! ;)

Dave, me, Jared. It's a brother silly face sandwich!

I love my parents! It was very good to see them!

John is laughing because he just destroyed Joes flower! It was funny! It's really cute to see Joey with little kids. He says he wants to wait a while to have kiddos, but he's going to make a way cute daddy some day! At least Amber has lots of little brothers and sisters he can play with for the time being.

Courtney is my bff from junior high! She is due in one week from now with her first baby boy! I'm very excited for her!

Craig, Alayna, Sarah, Amber, and Joe. Alayna is Barbara's "best fwend" She loves her cus! It is way cute. She'll ask to talk to her on the phone, and to see her picture! hopefully when they're older they will be pen pals!

This is a four generations shot! Grandma Young is my last living grandparent! Barbara recieved her name from her, and I was very glad I got to see her on this trip! After the reception Jared and I went roller skating! It was awesome! Yea! We still got it!
Sunday morning I went to temple square to meditate and pray. I was seeking peace about the up coming surgery and everything that was going on. I recieved it! It was a very nice place to go and visit! I love temple square! When I was in colege I would take the train down to the temple for lunch time. I have always found it a very calming place.
As we were sitting by the reflection pool a man walked by with his wife and a couple of guys in black suits who looked like they were his protecters. Someone stoped him and took his picture. I asked who he was and the man said Glen Beck. I knew he looked familiar. :)

Then Liz picked me up from the temple and we went to her house got some lunch and went on a beautiful hike! The leaves had started to change colors and it made for an awe inspiring hike! It was so nice to get to go to the mountains, Arizona doesn't have the right kind of wildlife to have a "fall" season, like there is in Utah, so it was nice to go up, and see all of the beauty that I feel I miss. I have always loved fall we use to go on drives in the mountains every fall when the leaves had changed colors and it was gorgeous! There is nothing like a mountain side painted with the contrasts of leaves ranging in colors from green, orange, red, brown, and everything in between. To finish off my trip Liz and Adam took me to P.F. Changs. We met up with Sarah and Alayna! The food was delicious and the company was excelent! It was a wonderful trip! Thank you grandma and grandpa for making it happen!
No comments:
Post a Comment