So... My sister informed me that I hadn't done a post in a very long time. So here I am sitting at the computer contemplating what to type...
I've decided to let my pictures guide me since they are my reminder of what has happened in my life in the last seven months :) It really has been a while.
Going back to February. John was born! He was still new to everyone and we enjoyed our visits from family! Here are some great pictures capturing the first fun faces of "Baby John Kent"(as Barbara has always called him)
He was an early smiler! He still loves to smile and laugh; both melt my heart like butter!
His Great Grandparents came to visit us and we loved it! Grandma helped me with dished and swept the floors! She was very sweet!
Barbara is a great big sister! the other day I called him baby and she sternly informed me "no, he baby John Kent"! She will go try and help him if he cries, she'll help change his diaper, and she even tries to help feed him. (even things she's not suppose to) That was March, I think we just took it easy! I healed and we played with baby!
This is the quilt I was trying to finish when I went into labor. It's finished now and I love it!
March came smoothly Barbara loves her little brother, and would love pretending to sleep by him!
Here is more of his great smiles! He is such a smiley baby I love him so much!
This photo sums up there relationship! I love it!
This is at Great grandma's birthday! This is four generations of John McLaws's!
We let off a bunch of balloons for Grandma for her birthday! It was amazing!
He is so adorable! I can't believe how fast he is growing and how cute and chubby those cheeks are!
You can't forgo the adorable bath picture! This will be used as black mail when they are older! :)
Barbara and I did each others hair and then eat peanut butter! This was definitely a good use of baby's nap time.
April came quick and with it our itchiness to get out of the city! This was our first camping trip with baby John. Sleeping did not go so well. Barbara woke up several times, and so did Baby John. We were very cold. J.R. and I were both very happy when the sun came up!





You could just eat this kid up! His cheeks are so cuddly! I love to just cuddle him and kiss his big cheeks!
Especially Barbara who loves riding her trike on the driveway and coloring on it with chalk!
Papa did our landscaping Which looks awesome! We love it and it is so much better then what it once was...
We set up the tent in the back yard to play around! It was a lot of fun!
I thought this was fun this is baby John about two months old...
They have different chins and Baby Johns head is a little more round! Man I have cute kids!
To be continued...


No comments:
Post a Comment