"That is a really fun car seat you have!" Barbara said to Amelie on the way home from church. (her parents both had to go to a meeting.)
J.R. and I started laughing! J.R. said "That's straight out of a ruggrats cartoon"! We went on to talk about how when you're three that is what is cool to talk about.
on a different note, I thought tantrums were suppose to stop at three. They seem to be getting worse. Mainly because she is a very decisive little girl, and when she knows what she wants she knows! I'm not sure how to handle all said situations. For instance today as we were leaving walmart she wanted the grocery bag to sit by her, so I put it by her until it started to fall so I told her she had to hold it or I'd put it in the cart, on witch she refused to hold it, so I put it in the cart and that sparked a very loud tantrum. What do I doo???
On a funny note, the other day we went to goodwill and found two pink princess dress, one I really liked, and one was instantly her favorite. So I told her we should go try them on so she could choose which one she wanted. She told me "I already choose" like mom duh, I told you what I want. She had already made up her mind just by looking at them.
She also gets very upset if something doesn't get put back where it goes. We had a child over the other day who started to help clean up but he just started putting all the toys in one box, and she started telling him "NO! That not go in there, it go in this box" it was very funny to me.


No comments:
Post a Comment