Ok, so it's almost November and I got our insurance cards in the mail today! Yea! Now it's time to start guessing the gender of our baby. (cause I get to go to a doc now) Each person is allotted one vote (when you have a fifty/fifty chance of being right then two votes would make it unfair.) I will send a prize to the winners!(it might be a sticker, or a photo, or a call b-4 the others, don't know you can suggest a good prize if you like! :)
Put your guess in the comments or send me an e-mail! :) I can't wait to find out!
Put your guess in the comments or send me an e-mail! :) I can't wait to find out!


3 comments:
Hmmm... let's see... I'm guessing you're having...another girl, or two! ;) When's your appointment?
I'm guessing a GIRL. That was so hard to pick. I'll get back to you on what my prize should be. Maybe another pair of potty pants since I stinkin' LOST mine! :) Can't wait to hear!
BOY... do I get a kiss if I win?
Post a Comment