John's growth!

baby

Barbara's growth!

baby

Friday, September 18, 2009

pregnancy giggles!!

I've been feeling the baby move for about a month now, and these aren't just little wiggles. I've seen and felt my belly move already, and J.R. has felt it move! It's been really exciting, and the first time J.R. felt it he said "you really do have a parasite growing in you!" kinda in a this is really happening, wow! tone. Well tonight we were playing around in the living room with Barbara, and J.R. made a really loud sound, and the baby jumped! So I had J.R. do it three more times, all followed by the same reaction. Then he was done being startled by the loud noises that he was hearing! How fun! I just read on this sight that they do develop there hearing by 16 weeks and I'm almost certain our little one was reacting to the sounds of loud playing coming from his daddy, and I loved it! Being pregnant has some amazing moments and that was definitely one of them!

3 comments:

Sarah Carroll said...

So are you feeling like this ones going to be a boy? You did call your baby a "he" in your post. When can you find out what you're having? I'm trying to decide if I should save some of Alayna's clothes for you. I keep forgetting your due date. I should plan a trip to see you after this one comes.

Esther said...

I'm calling it a boy until proven otherwise. Before I find out I will take bets and send winners a prize. :)
I'm due around march 3rd, and I don't find out until nov. :(

you should come see me now! That would be fun, but my place is still a mess. Maybe by then it will be in a little bit better condition. :)

Clark and Liesel said...

Hi Esther! I am glad your pregnancy is going well! Maybree was born in March and it was a perfect time of year. How fun you are due in March! I am glad that your little one is developing and that you can feel the baby move. I loved that about being pregnant. I subscribed to baby center and they would send me weekly emails that tell you what your baby is doing and developing now. So fun! http://www.babycenter.com/pregnancy#band1

And I am a firm believer in pre-natal vitamins. When you are pregnant, you just gotta do whats best for the baby. They need so many nutrients and vitamins to helo them grow. If the ones you are taking, talk to your doctor, there are so many options and there are ones that shouldn't make you sick! Love ya!