John's growth!

baby

Barbara's growth!

baby

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

A little insperation...

Hi I just wanted to record this little experience I had before I forget it. I have been trying to find out why I have low energy levels and what, if anything is wrong with me. So I've been working on fixing my diet, so far that has not helped, but how do you make up for a lifetime of veggies and fruits in a week. Well I also have this set with an herbologist/pathologist that a lady in my ward recommended.

Anyway I am not such a great house keeper and I have been blaming my low energy and what not. So then I was asking heavenly father what I should do about it and I flipped to this article in the ensign where I read the following...

One gift that will help us navigate our lives is the gift he has given to all, the ability and power to choose. Our choices have the undeniable power of transforming our lives. This gift is an extraordinary sign of trust in us and simultaneously a cherished personal responsibility to use wisely. Our father in Heaven respects our freedom to choose and will never force us to do what is right, nor will He impede us from making mediocre choices. His invitation, however, concerning this important and vital gift is clearly expressed in the scriptures: “But behold, that which is of God inviteth and enticeth to do good continually; wherefore, everything which inviteth and enticeth to do good, and to love God, and to serve him, is inspired of God.” –elder Jose` A. Teixeira may ensign 2009

As I read it I felt that it was the answer to my concerns and what I should do now to help work on this issue. I just needed to make the choice to be a better house keeper. I don't know if you can choose to have more energy, maybe that comes from choosing to workout, eat right, and get as good a night sleep as possible. And making the choice to find out if my body needs anything special (that's what I'm trying to do with the herbologist/pathologist) So I got up off the couch and cleaned and to day I feel much better about my house so I am cleaning more! I love how God cares enough to answer the simple prayers that I have. Even if the answer is as simple as well choose to do it different silly daughter of mine.

1 comment:

Sarah Carroll said...

Hey.... I'm glad you shared! Keep up the good work!