John's growth!

baby

Barbara's growth!

baby

Thursday, March 26, 2009

This just makes me happy!

A Great and inexpensive drink is Lemonade!!! Why? Because it's practically free!!! I just wanted to say thank you to those individuals who are willing to share there citrus with those who don't have wonderful citrus trees, soooo... THANK YOU! I much appreciate the free lemons that were given to us by J.R.'s parents that came from the Priday's tree! I love lemonade! Also thank you to Sharon and Aaron for giving us some of the citrus that a neighbor brought over it is a great side to my lunch, and Barbara's face is hilarios when she licks it. And, J.R. thank you for juicing the lemons and freezing the juice in icecube trays for an easily made lemonaid! (1 ice cube of lemon juice, 1 cup almost full of water, and sugar - stir and drink!)

No comments: