John's growth!

baby

Barbara's growth!

baby

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

food ideas

Hello all. After assessing our budget J.R. and I have decided to try and live on $25 a week, that breaks down into about a dollar a meal or three dollars a day. Sooo I am working on creating a super cheap menu made out of the least expensive items I can find. I am looking for ideas. If you have any please post them to my comments section or e-mail them to me. These are the supper cheap items we have thought of so far. Breakfast: oatmeal, eggs, hash browns... Lunch: P.B. & J., ramen... Dinner: Potatos and Chillie, frozen veggies, speggehtii... Snacks: Home made yogurt, home made popcorn...

Please let me know if you have any suggestions, really any would be much appreciated. Please send me websight references if you have any!

Thank you!!! and Happy Shopping

No comments: