Ok, so I just had to make a quick post about some of the really cute things Babs has done in the last couple of days....
We were at walmart and someone down the isle made a farting noise so she looked at me and with bright eyes did the potty sign and giggled!
I told her to find my car keys and she shrugged and started looking for them. She looked by the t.v. and then under the couches and then under my hope chest. It was silly watching her walk all over looking for my keys. We still haven't found them.
We were playing her her room with some of her toys. she has his little plastic baby and a crochet baby bed. So I said "lets put the baby to bed, OK Shhhhh the baby is sleeping." Then we started to stack blocks and Babs would push them down and I would yell "timber" really loud. So she looked at me very seriously, and put her finger to her mouth. I said "oh! yea the baby is sleeping and we need to be quite!" Then I was loud again and she did it again and then pointed to her baby!
She is sooooooo cute! I love her very much!
And as an added bonus she has been sleeping all night long for the last week. She didn't start sleeping all night until I weened her of any night time Breastfeedings. Wich was a little crazy, because she really didn't want a bottle, but I stuck to it and told her night time is for sleeping not eating, and if you want to eat then you have to eat out of a bottle, or eat your wheat poofs, and once she figured out the system she has been sleeping soundly ever since. She goes to bed at 9 and wakes up at 7. I still wake up at 3, I guess it takes a bit longer for my body to adjust. Ahh the adventures of motherhood!


1 comment:
Way to go! Night time weened and sleeping through the night!
Post a Comment