Last weekend we went on a family cabin trip up to Grandma and Grandpa McLaws's Cabin! It was way cool, and such a nice break from the city! I love the smell of pine trees! They are my favorite! Barbara also got to go on her first fishing trip ever! It was gorgeous! First we went to a lake, and the only thing we caught was some huge crawdads (we let them go). Then we went to a little river, and caught a 13 river trout! I reeled in one fish, and Julia reeled in two! Babs and I walked around enjoying the scenery and shooting darts at stuff with a blow gun. Then we went home and cooked them. Yummy!
J.R. and I are buying our first house! It is a cute little brick house with a huge back yard. We have decided to remodel the kitchen before we move in, and this week we have bought cabinets, and tile, and J.R. is going to make the counter top out of concrete! We will make sure to take some before and after pictures! We are planning to do the remodeling in July, closing date is the seventh and we hope to be out of our apartment by the 25Th or 26Th. That leaves us about three weeks to remodel, and move! It will be crazy! If anyone wants to help, I would much appreciate it. Even if you just wanted to hang out with Babs!

This next week we are going to California for Grandma and Grandpa McLaws's 50Th wedding anniversary! I think it's suppose to be a surprise to them so I won't say anything else in case they don't know yet! I am very excited! So we will at least have a weeks vacation before we have to work like crazy!


2 comments:
sweat omlets? Eww...gross! lol :)
lol!
Post a Comment