
There is this cute little baby boy in our ward name Golden. Kerri is my VT, She brought Golden over and while we were chatting we put the two babies by eachother, and Barbara gve Golden a kiss on the top of his head! It was sooo cute.

Then when we were at the ward campout she gave Taia a hug! How funny! She looks a lot like taia who is two months older then her! They are adorable together...


1 comment:
Ahhh, I wish Sophia was one of her little friends. I'm jealous you get to hang out with Kerri and Golden too. Are you going to be in your same ward when you move? And what the heck, your buying a house????? Where is it? Maybe you should email me that answer, I've heard its not kosher to put your whereabouts on a ppublic blog :). Congrats though!!! And you did get that email with the book chapter, right?
Post a Comment