In the end, it’s not the years in our life that count. It’s the life in our years.
John's growth!
Barbara's growth!
Friday, January 25, 2008
peek-a-boo!
We had to get a video of her giggling by playing peek-a-boo. Notice how she stops giggling when she sees the camera. Typical, just typical. Sorry the lighting is so bad, we made the video at night while J.R. was home.
Hi Esther. I got your comment about the writing group. You are more than welcome to join! In order to give you access to the group blog, I will need your email address, so if you could email me at lindsay23 (at) gmail (dot) com, I'll be able to get you all set up. :) Thanks for your interest!
1 comment:
Hi Esther. I got your comment about the writing group. You are more than welcome to join! In order to give you access to the group blog, I will need your email address, so if you could email me at lindsay23 (at) gmail (dot) com, I'll be able to get you all set up. :) Thanks for your interest!
Post a Comment