John's growth!

baby

Barbara's growth!

baby

Friday, January 4, 2008

Barbara rolled over on her own! Twice!

Barbara rolled over today by herself, I managed to catch it on video! Enjoy

2 comments:

Clark and Liesel said...

How cute is your little one! I check your blog periodically to see what you guys have been up to and I figured it was time I made a comment! What a cute mom you are Esther! I am so happy for you guys! You all seem very happy!

Love,Liesel

RJ said...

WOW! I haven't been on in forever because of the craziness of moving, and in fact, I shouldn't be on right now either! This move is so hard and I am going a bit crazy! But your blog gave me a much needed smile. I let Sophia watch the roll over video and she was just entranced. She LOVES babies! I wish they could be hang out baby friends!:( Also, my favorite part of the video was your reaction when she rolled over, that is one BLESSED little girl, to have you as her momma! I'm glad we're blog friends!