Today I had a "conversation" with baby John! It was soo cute! I sat down to feed him baby food, after a couple of bites I signed, and said "More" he coppied, then He did the sign for Yummy! So I repeated it. Then I did the sign for eat, and yummy, and he did those, then he did the sign for prayer, then he grabed my hand and held it for prayer! So we said a prayer. (It was adorable!!!) After eating a little more baby food I wiped his face with a towel which he took and wiped his face then droped it on the ground and said "UH OH!" Then He pointed at a cup of milk so I signed drink, and he did, then he pushed it away when I tried to give it to him and pointed at the sink, so I did the sign for water, and he did it, then I got him water, he looked at it and took a sip and decided he didn't want it so I asked "all done", and he grabed at his buckles and shook them So I showed him how to do the sign for all done by grabbing his hands and rotating them, then he did the sign for all done and I took him out of his seat and played a short game a peek a boo.
This morning Barbara woke up got dressed, walked into the kitchen got out the cereal got out the milk and pored herself breakfast! She's getting so big and independent it's crazy! My little kiddos are growin up so quick!


No comments:
Post a Comment