Two nights ago I herd "mommy Mommy MOMMY" and walking around. I got out of bed, went in to Barbara's room. She was in her room, and she was very sad. She had also turned her light on. I asked her what was wrong and she said. "My calendar is riped" I looked at the calendar we had just hung on the wall earlier that day. It was still hanging there in perfect condition. I told her it was fine, and she just had a bad dream! She sat up and looked, saw it, brightened a bit. Then lay back down to go back to sleep. Her crying woke up Baby John so I helped him fall back to sleep and then I went back to bed. I have been giggling about it for the last two days!
The three year old stage is tuff, but so far it's also been the most humorous! She is sooo silly!


No comments:
Post a Comment