The other day Barbara told me "Jesus Dumb, Not talking him" I said "ohhh! How come?" she said "He not talking to me. He fell down got hurt and not talking" I said "Oh! Does he need a hug?" and she said with a twinkle in her eye "Yes! and gave Jesus pretend hugs! I love talking to her about Jesus and how she has tried to incorporate him into her life already! She once told J.R. that Jesus was on the phone and he was suppose to talk to him. And; she said Jesus needed to come camping with us! :) I love kiddo's they make me smile everyday!
Today at the park there was another little girl that was a month and a half older then Babs. I encouraged her to play and be her friend! It was so adorable to watch her interact with this little girl! It was her first time I encouraged her to make friends with someone she didn't hear about, or talk to before hand (a stranger). The little girl walked right up to her and tried to be her friend where upon Babs gave her sideways glances and started to move toward me. When she got to me the little girl was quite close so I told Babs "oh she wants to be your friend Barbara. She wants to play" So I said to Babs "I'll teach you how to make friends; you say HI! I'm Barbara what's your name?" Where upon the other little girl said "HI! I'm Crissy what's your name?" and Barbara gave her a sideways look. So I told her that Crissy just wanted to play with her, and I told her she wanted to go on the slides with her. so Crissy said "yea, lets go on the slides!" and started to walk to the slide! I said see she wants to go play with you! Then Babs got really excited said "Yea!" and followed her to the slide and they played comfy for the rest of the time we were at the park. Crissy said Babs was her best friend. At one point Barbara was playing in the sand and threw sand at Crissy when she walked up. So She looked at Barbara while Babs laughed in delight at this new game and said "hey! You threw sand at me that's not nice!" Babs kept laughing and Crissy walked over to her grandma crying. Then she came back and told Babs that it's not nice to throw sand at her. Babs didn't throw sand at her again, but became a sand relocater and made it her job to put the sand in the grass, and on the slide, and on the monkey bars... It cracked me up! Children are so funny!!!
On a different note John is over thirteen pounds and (a five pound weight gain so far) and has 100% oxygen levels! he is doing great and growing very well! I love it!


No comments:
Post a Comment