John's growth!

baby

Barbara's growth!

baby

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Fun pics from Barbara's birthday party!

I've been meaning to do this post for a while, and am finally getting around to it! On Babs's first birthday she did lots of fun things! She took a shower!

Got dressed, eat, then helped me with the dishes! She loves to help unload the dishwasher!


After she helped clean the house, she had friends and family come over for her party!

At her party she eat yummy chocolate brownies!





Then she got to open all her presents!! Thank you everyone for all over Babs's awesome presents! She loves them very much!!!

Barbara you are a wonderful baby! You have taught me so much over the last year! I'm so glad I have the opportunity to be your mommy and that you are my daughter! I hope you will be able to enjoy all the years in your life! I love you!

1 comment:

Clark and Liesel said...

Awww.. Happy be-lated birthday Babs! You are so cute! I can't wait for our little girl to play with you! :)