John's growth!

baby

Barbara's growth!

baby

Thursday, December 13, 2007

my wonderful husband


There is one most wonderful thing about my husband that I want to share, because I love it so much. He is a very hard worker, he comes home tired, and hungry. This quality that I love is his willingness to take the baby when I've popped my lid. Babies are the most adorable thing in this world. Everyone loves them, and even strangers will melt in front of you just because you are holding a baby. Yet, Barbara has the ability to get so far under my skin it feels as though she's crawling around down there. I almost crack, well sometimes its just frustrating when you've tried everything you can think of to comfort this crying, sad baby, you're exhausted from being her main caretaker all day, and then dad to the rescue. What a blessing it is to be a mom with a husband. I don't know how single parents do it. To my loving husband who is battling a horrible cold right now. Thank you for all you do, I don't know how I would make it without you.

No comments: