John's growth!

baby

Barbara's growth!

baby

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Barbara Rolled Over!













Ok so she only kinda rolled over, she was laying on the bed on sunday night, next to J.R.. We put her on her tummy, and plop over she went right onto her back! It was supper funny! She hasn't been able to do it again since, so I think it was the slight slope J.R. was putting on the bed that helped her figure it out. Why is it that little baby milestones make me so happy? I don't quite understand why, but everytime she does something new it makes me supper happy. Even if it's just a new sound comming from her mouth, or if she sits up for a micro second. Perhaps it's because that is one step closer to her being independent, or perhaps it's because I am her teacher, so it means she has learned from me, or perhaps it's just that she's so dang cute! I don't know. I do know I love her to death!

No comments: